Pathway to Purchase is back for 2018
The popular Pathway To Purchase down payment program is back for 2018. A total of 15-million dollars have been committed to the program, and it is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Mortgage for the purchase of an Owner occupied, Primary Residences in targeted areas.
- Borrower(s) Income not to exceed $92,984.00.
- Purchase Price limit not to exceed $371,936.00.
- Existing, previously occupied properties only.
- The DPA provided is 10% of the purchase price up to a maximum of $20,000.
- The P2P Program is strictly limited to the targeted zip codes in the following cities:
- Bull Head City, Casa Grande, Glendale (85301), Green Valley, Kingman, Phoenix (85042,85016,85017,85041,85051) Rio Rico, Sahuarita, Sierra Vista, Tucson, Vail, Yuma.
- Each borrower must complete a homebuyer education course before closing.
- You don’t have to be a first time home buyer
Take the first step and contact us to see if you qualify. No cost pre-qualification.
or fill out THIS form and a team member will contact you.
For other programs available CLICK HERE